This Blog is to get your views and opinions from topics of Business, Sex, Religion, Politics, Relationships, World News, Sports, and Entertainment. Please do not use vulgar language or write explicit posts or you will be deleted. We are all adults and should be able to hold an intelligent conversation.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Do you think the reason why the GOP wants Herman Cain to win is to get the votes of the African-American community? Also, news sources says that he has a lack of knowledge of foreign affairs. I think this is a plot to over throw President Obama. Think about it most American's are not going to vote for another white President because of Bush and how he handled the economy. What are you thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I truly believe that our President Obama is doing.everything he possibly can but having this guy name Herman to come alone and just being ignorant to Lot of issue be needs to quite while he can now because he is a non factor now
ReplyDeleteWell I think the problem is because we have a Black Democrat President they are looking to have a black GOP. I think people are transitioning to the fact of the failure of what happened from 2001-2009 with Bush. Mr. Cain doesn't even have knowledge of Foreign Policies. How can this man be a contender due to that?
ReplyDelete